Unmotivated mornings, tiredness and a sinking feeling is no way to start the day. Early mornings can be made a little easier with a few simple tips.
1. Organising your handbag the night before can take the edge off your early start, speeds up your getting ready time and means nothing is forgotten.
2. Secondly, allowing the morning’s natural light into your bedroom first thing rather than turning on a bright white lamp will ease you awake more gently.
3. Checking your diary first thing gives you structure and focus for the day ahead.
4. Breakfast is key, the healthier the better but eating anything is better than nothing. A healthy start to the day gives your body the essential vitamins and minerals to kick start your metabolism, this also prevents you from overeating later on.
5. Making a to-do list on your commute in will really organise your brain and help reduce that overwhelming feeling of having too much to do and too little time.