ROYAL MAIL CAN NOW COLLECT YOUR RETURN FROM YOUR HOME
For UK customers, Royal Mail now offer a collection service from your home.
Please note our standard LIBBY free returns stickers included in your parcel is sadly not compatible with Royal Mail's collection service (we are working to change this with Royal Mail). To use this collection service currently, you will need to pay to post your return.
You must have access to a printer in order to print your Royal Mail label.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Pay for postage
You will first need to buy a postage label from here.
- You will be asked to fill in details about the parcel you are returning to us, including its weight, size and value.
- Select which Royal Mail postage service you would like to use. We strongly recommend using a tracked returns service as we are not liable for any lost returns.
- Enter the destination as our studio address: Libby London, Unit 7, Princeton Court, 35 Felsham Road, Putney, London, SW15 1AZ
- Enter your details; your address will need to match the address you want to arrange the collection from.
- Once you have paid for the postage label, Royal Mail will email you a copy of the label. Please print out the label and attach to your parcel.
Book the collection
Once you have purchased a Royal Mail postage label, please visit Royal Mail's online collection portal here to book in your collection.
- Enter either the tracking number or postage item ID on the postage label you have purchased. Instructions on how to located these numbers on your label can be found above.
- Royal Mail will provide you with a list of available date and time slots. Select the one that is most suitable to you.