For next working day and Saturday delivery please place your order no later than 2pm the working day before delivery (No delivery on Bank Holidays).
These delivery options will need to be signed for so please provide a delivery address where someone will be available.
Royal Mail service will either leave you a card and request you collect the package from your local sorting office or instruct you to call the number on the card to arrange re-delivery of your parcel.
If you are not completely satisfied with your goods Libby London will offer a 14 day return or exchange policy with a free returns service (this does not apply to international orders). This policy also applies to sale items.
When returning your goods our preferred option is via Royal Mail Return.
1. Ensure you return your item(s) within 14 days of receipt, and in the original packaging.
2. Complete the returns form enclosed with your item(s).
3. Place the completed returns form in the parcel.
4. Attach the pre paid returns label provided to the front of your parcel.
5. Take your package to any post office counter and ask for a proof of dispatch. It is your responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us so you may wish to upgrade your delivery to a tracked delivery service. We regret we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods.
6. Please note, unfortunately we are unable to refund the cost of any upgrade to your delivery service.
7. We strongly advise that you keep hold of any tracking numbers that the post office may give you.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy, in fact they are enhanced by this.
Libby London does not provide a free returns or exchange service for any orders shipped outside of the UK and any charges incurred for returning goods back to us for exchange or refund are the responsibility of the recipient. We will not reimburse the postal charges of returning an item or refund the original delivery charge unless that item is being refunded because it is faulty or has been sent to you in error. Itemsoriginally dispatched to the UK but returned from an international address will be subject to the International Returns Policy.
We strongly recommend that the recipient use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery from a reputable carrier, retaining the receipt until the recipient has received credit for the returned items. We can only refund or exchange an item if it is returned to us within 14 days of receipt. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods. If you intend to return an item, please advise us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The goods must be returned unused, in their original undamaged packaging. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund. You must return the item to us on cancellation in order to receive a full refund or exchange. If you notify us of your intention to cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us we reserve the right to deduct the cost incurred by us in recovering the goods, from any refund you are owed
Libby London does not offer a free exchange service for any orders shipped outside of the UK, items may be returned using the returns policy described above for a full refund of the items purchased.
Customers requiring alternative items will be required to place a new order that will include the international delivery charge.
For further information regarding international deliveries, please contact us at email@example.com