5 Fantastic tips to boost your early mornings
Unmotivated mornings, tiredness and a sinking feeling is no way to start the day. Early mornings can be made a little easier with a few simple tips.
1. Organising your handbag the night before can take the edge off your early start, speeds up your getting ready time and means nothing is forgotten.
2. Secondly, allowing the morning’s natural light into your bedroom first thing rather than turning on a bright white lamp will ease you awake more gently.
3. Checking your diary first thing gives you structure and focus for the day ahead.
4. Breakfast is key, the healthier the better but eating anything is better than nothing. A healthy start to the day gives your body the essential vitamins and minerals to kick start your metabolism, this also prevents you from overeating later on.
5. Making a to-do list on your commute in will really organise your brain and help reduce that overwhelming feeling of having too much to do and too little time.
Also in The Memo Blog
It seems to become harder and harder to find new roles and for employers to decide on the right candidate with each passing year due to the sheer volume of applicants. In response to this, many employers are building an extra step into the recruitment process: personality testing.